Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Colorful Kitchen Cabinets

 When daydreaming about my (one day) house, I always imagined a kitchen with white cabinetry. All of the inspiration pictures I have saved are of beautiful white cabinets. That's what I wanted. Lately, though, I have been drawn to grey cabinets...maybe even green...or blue ones...I am absolutely obsessed with the new color of Layla's kitchen cabinets over at The Lettered Cottage. With so many gorgeous ideas, how will I ever decide? :)
Fresh green cabinets look amazing!
Yellow cabinets weren't something I ever would have imagined liking, but these cheery ones are beautiful!  
Kim, from The Twice Remembered Cottage, created this vibrant red kitchen. Red may seem scary at first, but this is the perfect shade and completely makes the kitchen!
Pretty blue paint transformed this kitchen from "ok" to "outstanding"!
Or there is always black...which looks so sophisticated in this kitchen!

 ~Hope you are having a great Tuesday!~

{Images from: unknown, 2 & 3 here, here,here,here}

No comments:

Post a Comment