Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pretty In Pink {Weddings}

I am definitely a girly girl. A lover of makeup, ruffles, and fairytales since before I can remember. There is nothing more fairytale-esque than frilly, pink weddings! Even though I chose white, ivory, and green for my own wedding, I can still fantasize, right?
So...let's dream...shall we?
Imagine a garden wedding...
with these gorgeous crystal chandeliers hanging from tree branches...so beautiful!
Every surface would be covered with pale pink flowers.
Branches with more pink flowers and strands of pink crystals as centerpieces!
What fairy tale would be complete without a frilly wedding gown?
There's nothing prettier than pink peonies!
And every pink wedding needs a pretty little flower girl with an adorable dress!
I would love to find one similar to this for my flower girls!
Bridesmaids would love to wear these sweet pink dresses! The bow details on the back are adorable!
White feathers add even more "frill" to pale pink rose bridesmaid bouquets!
I love this cake! The simple white fondant icing...the pink bows...the crystal brooch accents...love!
Pink lemonade would be a great signature drink!
Cute mini cake!
Cotton candy makes a super fun guest favor!

~What color combinations do you girls love for weddings?
What colors did you / do you plan to use for your own wedding?~

{wedding dress by Monique Lhuillier, bridesmaids dress by Jim Hjelm}
{#10 found here, #12 found here, #13 found here, all other photos found via project wedding}

No comments:

Post a Comment