Friday, May 7, 2010

Pretty Table Settings

As a child, I spent alot of time at my great-grandparent's house. Some of my favorite memories are of my grandma preparing huge meals and having me set the table. She taught me exactly where to put each plate, bowl, dessert dish, spoon, knife, and fork. I took such pride in this skill! I love these memories and hope to create the same ones for my own children someday. These gorgeous table settings are wonderful inspiration!
Love the bright pink napkins!
One simple tulip and a color coordinated menu are perfect against colorful dinnerware!
Decor that doubles as guest favors!
The oh-so easy, but oh-so cute addition of twine to glass jars makes a great centerpiece for this vintage style table setting.
Everyone loves grain sacks...why not use them as a tablecloth? And repurpose metal cans as flower vases by simply spray painting them in fun colors.
The perfect summer table!
A pear as a place card holder and a fern leaf on top of the rustic style napkin add a little fun to this simple setting.
~I hope you're having a beautiful week!~

{Images from: 1 here, 2-8 here, except 6 here}

No comments:

Post a Comment