Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Bedroom~For A Little Longer

While in the process of looking for our first place, the space I get to call my own is my bedroom. If you can imagine, log walls suck up a majority of the light. I cannot wait to paint every room when my fiance and I find a house! I dream of a bedroom in a light grey, with white bedding...ahh. But, until then, I make the best of my dark little room ;)

I love my farmhouse style bed. As for the bedding, white sheets are my fave, and the ruffly pillow shams in back are adorable! For "our" room, I want to find a white duvet cover.

The cup pulls on these nightstands were a major influence in my purchase! And I love my ivory, bell lampshades from Target...is it weird to love lampshades? Oh well, I do.


I have had this dresser for as long as I can remember. Last summer, I finally made it more my style by painting it white and replacing the outdated brass pulls with new hardware.


Sheer white curtains...to let in as much light as possible!


This is the wall directly across from my bed. I like that the large mirror bounces light around the room, and the two candle sconces balance out the wall.


One of the botanical prints above my bed. Love the light pink camellia!

And that's about all there is to my current bedroom...I can't wait to lighten things up and have an entire (small) house to decorate in the near future!

~I hope you're having a lovely weekend!~

No comments:

Post a Comment