Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cute Clutches

I don't know about all of you, but my purse holds more than any one person should carry around with her at one given time. Of course, I need my wallet (which in and of itself could not possible hold anything else), planner, seven tubes of lipgloss, makeup, a compact mirror, pens, band-aids, pepper spray (per my fiance's request), an entire bottle of ibuprofen, my ipod, and the list goes on... It's basically a suitcase. There is no way I would be able to fit all of my "essentials" into a clutch. That doesn't stop me from admiring them and wishing I could be a little less high maintenence so I could carry one ;)

How fun is this patent leather in lime green? It would be the perfect accessory to an otherwise simple outfit...think jeans and a white or black tee with a fun necklace and heels.
Hobo International "Goldy"-available here
Anything with ruffles is adorable in my book! Metal studs add a touch of toughness to this cute white clutch from Betsey Johnson." We're Just Frilled Clutch"-available here.

A woven straw clutch with patent details is an updated version of a classic summer staple. Although this one is a little pricey...there are much more affordable options out there!
Franchi Handbags "Constance"-available here
Gorgeous black clutch is both classic and trendy. Michael Kors"Moxley" Python Print Clutch-available here.
This feather clutch would be a funky option for brides! Nine West "Wenda Feather Clutch"-available here
Love the seersucker ruffle flower on this black clutch! Tinarie21 on Etsy "Black Bridal Clutch"-available here.

Am I the only one who would never be able to streamline her belongings to fit into one of these adorable clutches? Or do you carry your life around in your purse too?

~I hope you are having a lovely day!~


No comments:

Post a Comment