Friday, July 9, 2010

Admiring Skirted Sinks


Happy Friday! How was your week?

I absolutely adore skirted sinks. They look great in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms...anywhere!
This would be a cute solution for changing the look of cabinets in a rented space, where you can't paint. I especially love the idea of using bright, funky fabric!


This whole room is cute, but that striped fabric totally makes the room!


decorology via flickr

This would be so easy to recreate by mounting a curtain rod and using some valances.


What a great way to provide hidden storage in the bathroom!



This tiny sink would have been lost in this room, but becomes a focal point thanks to this pretty skirt.


I love this clean, simple look. And that trough sink is amazing!


Another trough sink...I think they look so amazing with fabric skirts!

~Enjoy your weekend! Do you have any plans? I'm working on some things for the wedding and going out with my best friend Saturday! Yah weekend!~

No comments:

Post a Comment