Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Confession Time


Ok, I'm going to let you in on a little secret...
I am horrible at taking pictures.

 I always forget to take them! It seems that I don't realize this until after an event, whether it's a vacation, a night out with my fiance, or redoing a house (just throwing that out there...). My best friend, who is the queen of pictures, came over to help with the house last night, and as I was showing off our rockin' new bathroom floor, she asked if I took "before" photos to compare to the "after". 

Umm...oops?

I totally didn't think about "before" pictures! As soon as we got the keys, we started working on it and never even took one picture of the sad state of any of the rooms!  
Now that it's looking and feeling like a home, I am so mad at myself for not snapping a few pics of what the house looked like before we rescued it!

Bryan asked if I wanted him to rip everything out so we could take before pics. I told him I didn't think that was such a good idea.  
Elly, my friend, told me she would have to follow our family around when we have kids so that we actually have pictures of them! I told her I thought that was a great idea ;)

Anyways, I hope I'm not disowned by the blogging community for forgetting this ever so important step in the renovation process. And I promise to have lots of good "before decorating" and after photos! Does that make up for it? Maybe?

~I hope you have a wonderful day! And remember to take lots of pictures...of everything you do!~

P.S. I thought it was quite fitting that this post be "picture-less" haha

No comments:

Post a Comment