Monday, July 12, 2010

My Glass Slipper



I'm in love.
With a pair of shoes.

Since before I was even engaged, I have had a picture of the Nina "Electra" shoes saved as my dream wedding heels. I just loved the ankle strap and adorable bows. After I bought my wedding dress, I knew that these shoes would be perfect.

I started searching online only to find that these particular shoes have a 4 inch heel. I'm already 5'8" and don't really need that extra height! There is a design your own option that has a slightly lower heel, but this option costs an additional $60. I find it ridiculous to pay more just to get a lower heel!


So, after some serious hunting, I found these beauties!
The best part?
Wait for it....
..............
I got them for $23.99! I snagged the absolute last pair on Overstock. They only had a size 7.5, and I usually wear an 8, but for 24 bucks, I can return them if they don't fit or can't be stretched ;)
They were listed at over $100 on some sites, so this was a total steal! The lesson here? Always google before you buy! I can't wait for them to come! I'm crossing my fingers that they fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment