Monday, July 19, 2010

What Makes A Monday Better?


Hi girls! It's Monday.

I met my mom and sister for lunch today and was super jealous because they were spending the day shopping. I snuck in a little browsing before going back to work, but I couldn't help but be a little sad that they got to have a "girl's day" while I was stuck in the office.
So, what's a girl to do?
Go shopping after work ;)

I stopped a few places, and wasn't finding much of anything I couldn't live without...until I saw this little cutie...


A super adorable wire locker basket! For $9.99! And it's green, my favorite!

Actually, this is the second basket I bought. I spotted a cream colored one, saw the price tag and immediately bought it. Then, as I was walking out the door, saw this pretty 'lil green one and had to exchange the cream one!

I'm not sure where it's going to go yet, but I think I may need to go back to Gordmans for a second one...

~Talk to you soon!~

No comments:

Post a Comment