Saturday, October 23, 2010

Always a Bridesmaid...


This morning, I went with my mom, my sister, and Elly to look for bridesmaid dresses.
We found them!
I had one picked out online, so we went to the bridal shop that carried that particular line. When I found the dress, it was more expensive than I had hoped, but we decided to have the girls try them on, along with some others. My sister tried it on first, and I was convinced that was the dress. Then, Elly tried on this one and we were all in L.O.V.E.
In all, it took about thirty minutes to find the dresses. My mom made the comment that I make up my mind very quickly. When I know I found the right thing, I get it...no messin' around ;) 

We asked how far in advance we should order the dresses and the lady at the shop said six months before the wedding...which is next month already! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!

So, Jenna and Elly got fitted and paid for their dresses, and I sent out a text to the other three bridesmaids asking when they would be free to get fitted. I'm going up next weekend with Bryan's mom, his niece (my junior bridesmaid) and her mom. One of my bridesmaids just had a baby two weeks ago, so I told her she could have another month until we would go. lol

Anyway, here is the dress...BUT ours are going to be knee length and the color is "latte".


Now I want to find cute earrings and a bracelet for their gifts! This is too much fun...

~Hope your weekend is going beautifully! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment