Saturday, October 30, 2010

Where Have I Been?



As I was browsing yesterday, I came acrossed this fabulous site. Pinterest lets you "pin" your favorite photos to different categories. I don't really understand it completely yet, lol but I did find a ton of inspiration as I was trying to figure it out! Check out that gorgeous room, above! 
So, am I the last person on the planet to discover this fun site?

On another note, we went to get our junior bridesmaid fitted for her dress this morning and also found flower girl dresses for the little ones! I really loved the beautiful ones I posted about here, but wanted to try to find something that the girls could actually try on before we bought them. Well, after coming to the realization that most flower girl dresses look exactly. the. same...we found these cuties! The girls were SO adorable, spinning around in them! Of course, theirs will be ivory, which the bridal shop lady said is even more gorgeous. And I ordered my veil! I'm so excited everything is coming together :)


~I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! We're off to another costume party tonight, wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment