Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October


First of all, yah! It's Friday!
Second of all, yah! It's October!


 Just a few things I am looking forward to this month...

5) It's a new month.
There is just something about the freshness and possibility that a new beginning brings that I love.


4) All things cozy.
I love cute sweaters, comfy blankts, pumpkin spice lattes, warm scents, cuddling when it's chilly out....

3) Trick-or-treaters.
Every year since I have been too old to trick-or-treat myself, I have lived out in the country, where trick-or-treaters don't come to your door. This year, we are in town and I can't wait to pass out candy!

2) On the 28th, it will be 7 months until I'm going to be a wife!
Last night, I made our first wedding invitation. We're diy-ing them and I wanted to have plenty of time to make sure all the details were perfect. It took me a few tries, but I love the way they turned out! It made it all very "real" to see our names, the date, and the time all typed and printed out!


1) Engagement pictures.  
We're getting our engagement pictures taken on the 13th! I'm soo excited for these! Bryan and I don't have any really "good" pictures of us...since prom. Our photographer is amazing and I can't wait to see what creative ideas she comes up with. I also can't wait to wear my cute new clothes and shoes ;) And don't worry, I promise to share the pics with you!


~What are you dreaming about this month?
Have a beautiful first day of October! Enjoy your weekend!~


{ trees: here, apples: unknown, couple: here }

No comments:

Post a Comment