Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flower Girl Cuteness

I came across these beyond adorable flower girl dresses on the jcrew website the other day.


I sort of had a dress picked out for our flower girls, but wasn't completely in love with it. These, I am in love with!


Our flower girls are Bryan's (soon to be mine too!) nieces, Vienna and Ainsley. Aren't their names fabulous?! They are two of the cutest little girls you will ever see.
They would be adorable in either of these dresses, but I'm having trouble deciding on which one!


I've also decided that a pair of joyfolie shoes are an absolute must as well :)

Vienna will love this. The last time I showed her the dress I liked, she seemed mildy interested and then looks at me and says, "umm, ok..what kind of shoes are we wearing with this?".
Priceless coming from a 3 year old.

~So which dress would you choose? #1 or #2? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment