Monday, October 11, 2010

Movie Set House Envy


Good Monday morning! How was your weekend?
Friday night, my best friend and I went to see "Life As We Know It". It was an okay...very predictable...but okay movie. What really caught my attention was the gorgeous house! The first scene in the house is in the kitchen and I totally fell in love right then and there!


White cabinets, black countertops, cup pulls, big window above the sink...I could go on and on!


Look at the lighting...and the open storage on top of the cabinets...love it all.


I am obsessed with those dark, carved wood floors! And that stone fireplace!


And as if the house weren't cute enough, the main character, played by Katherine Heigl, owns a super adorable bakery/catering business. Check out the industrial lighting and ladders being used as shelves!

Throughout the movie, I kept turning to my friend and saying things like, "I love that white moulding and transom window!" haha That's what she gets for being best friends with a house obsessed geek such as myself ;)

~Have a beautiful Monday! Talk to you soon xo


No comments:

Post a Comment