Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My New Shelf


Any time I buy something or say I like something, my fiance is infamous for saying, "I could make that". So we kind of have a running list of items I tell him I want him to make for me ;)
Most recently, I found an adorable shelf that he said would be easy to make with some wood he just got for super cheap at an auction.


So, yesterday, I came home after work...and this was waiting for me!


A shelf for our bathroom! I have been looking for one, but wasn't sold on anything. Now I know why, because this one looks perfect in here! Now we finally have a place to hang our towels haha


I love the mason jar :)
The one I liked was painted white and very heavily distressed, but Bryan likes the "rustic" look of the natural wood. What do you think?

(Bryan tells me, "I stole your orange stuff from the living room. I had to decorate before you came home". How cute is he?)

~Enjoy your day girls! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment